Updating ps3 firmware from usb
) - Added retrying on I/O errors while copying - Added an about text - Fixed several other minor bugs Release Log 0.03 - Added Scrolling - Added Non-empty folder deletion - Added a security option (Normal Mode/Advanced mode) where normal mode will only allow write access in /usb_dev and /usb_hdd0/game.
- Added the ability to backup up files over 4GB to external (explanation below) - Fixed a hang-bug with folders with many files Release Log 0.02 - Added directory copying - Added empty directory removal - Faster copy speeds Release Log 0.01 - Initial version -------------------------------------- Known issues in 0.06 - Not possible to copy/delete any files with spaces in it - When copying things to the External USB, the files are marked as system files.
- Added very basic LUA support (only string/math libs echo function).
Expect much more functions to be supported in next releases - Several fixes for (again) people with different screens Release Log 0.05 - 0.05b hotfix: Longer names than 10 characters are now supported - Added Confirmation Windows to prevent accidently copy and delete.
Windows will not display them unless you turn them on as explained here: -------------------------------------- * * How to 4GB file backupping (need at least 0.03).
* * All files/folders copied from the internal disk (like /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/) to the external disk (/dev_usb ..
This is a small application for the Play Station(R)3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button).
It is useful for the JPN PS3 model owners to make "X"/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.
it will single beep if successfully unloaded, or double beep if not loaded at all.
) which are larger than 4GB will be splitted in multiple parts.
When copying the files back from external to internal, those files will be merged again.
- Added filesize information - Added Comgenie's Awesome Filesplitter (Windows) - Added Creation of new folders - Added Renaming of files/folders - More fixes for different screens - Color highlight of the selected file Release Log 0.04 - Fix for different (SD) screens (bigger text on lower resolutions).
Now the top bar is visible and text is always readable - Added a copying progress text (which also fixed the hanging!
- Removed an unnecessary syscall (sys_ppu_process_yield). dunno if it also improves stability, but on my side everything works smooth now with artemis gui and prx - Added 4.81 mamba payload to artemis from mambaloader (mamba and mambaloader payload).